101 Seresto Flea Collar Reviews 2018 2019 (Best Fleas Collar For Fleas Ticks On Dogs Cats and Small Pets)
Best Seresto flea collar reviews and user ratings as well as the possible solutions to problems raised after using Seresto flea ticks collar in small dogs and small cats.
If you were notice little crawly insects on a sweet little pooch, darling Cavalier, or lab, and a major flea infestation then it’s the time to hang Seresto flea collar on the nick of your kitty and puppy. PLUS, a discount coupon and How to use rebate Coupon?
You may be one of who convinced that these creatures are zombie fleas and they’re immortal. And your poor dog was miserable and scratching all the time.
Does Seresto Flea Collar Worth?
You may hesitate to pay $50 for one flea collar that you think it might not work, we promise Seresto collars will effectively kill all fleas for 6-8 months, Seresto collars worth every penny of this cost.
Based on Real Customer success stories, we can predict what you will find after using it on cats and dogs:
- The first day after purchasing Seresto collar and hang it on, you will notice flea-clear front half of dog’s body. Next day you will see no flea can live on your dog.
- Seresto is a fantastic flea repellent from nostrils to tail tip you will not notice even dead fleas around the dog.
- Your dog and you will not be scratching or twitching anymore after months of flea catastrophic.
- Seresto collar has no adverse reaction to collars such as irritation, baldness or oozing sores where the collar lies on your dog’s nick.
That was what people have said in many Seresto Flea Collar Reviews
click the picture to show the info-graphic, more Fleas Pictures
Why Does Seresto Fleas and Ticks Collar Not Working for some people?
How can Seresto flea and tick collars work well?
Tips to maximize the benefits of Seresto flea and tick collars:
For integrated fleas protection, we can tell this strategy:
- Set off a Flea Fogger or a flea bomb in carpeted bedrooms that have fleas infestation, your pets can sleep with you in the bedroom but put their collars on and enjoy long lasting-flea free time. Where Fleas Come From?
- Bathing a lot your pets can prohibit or reduce the collar strength for few days after the bath, therefore the durable time may decrease and you have to replace the collar after 5 – 6 months instead of 8 months.
How Do I use Seresto Flea and Ticks collar On Dogs?
Many people sent us problems after purchasing and applying Seresto collars
Some people tell that: My dog damaged the Soresto after few days and it doesn’t work now, what should I do to keep the collar fix and firm when my dog moving all the time?
Soresto Flea and Tick Collar Hack to Make it work while dog playing and jumping
- I took a regular collar that I got from Petco and measured the size of my dog’s neck with Seresto collar,
- Then I put the Seresto collar against the inside of the dog conventional collar and sewed it with some embroidery floss to the inside of the collar,
- Notice how I am using the inside flap only that way the dogs can’t knock or chew a rip at the embroidery floss.
- Note that there’s not an inside flap on the other side so I used a zip tie through the loop where the ring is for the tags to secure the other end of a Seresto collar to the collar I snipped it off now that it’s complete,
- I attached it to the neck of my dog
At the time of this writing it’s been about two weeks and the dogs still have not damaged the Soresto collar while in the past they only lasted a few days, need more Seresto Flea Collar Reviews?
Try Seresto Collar Work on little indoor dog and the indoor small cat covered with fleas
For indoor pets, If your small dog suffering of flea’s symptoms such as lethargic for days, tired and lazy to play, may still eating, Therefore, sores, rawness or extreme irritating symptoms will disappear after put on his collar.
For outdoor dogs and cats, if fleas picked up in the grass, fleas will hop off without biting because the Seresto collar chemical inside will kill them all.
Seresto flea and tick collar for cats and kittens from online Seresto Flea Collar Reviews
Seresto collar is a great choice for people who are looking for flea collars for cats with lots of bells and whistles,
It’s the Bayer Seresto flea-and-tick collar for cats.
- It is recommended by veterinarians for large and small cats.
- Choosing the right flea collars for cats for your needs Seresto knows that budget is an important consideration.
- Cats are smaller than dogs this is why Seresto flea collar provides up to 8 months protection anti-fleas on cats and kittens.
- Its non-greasy has no strong smell and can begin preventing future infestations after as little as 48 hours.
- Bayer Seresto flea-and-tick collar is great for repelling fleas and work well as great for smaller cats.
Where to buy Seresto flea and tick collar for dog and cat?
Purchase effective real collar
Be aware, the real Seresto flea collar had a Bayer brand imprinted on it while the counterfeit collars didn’t have any brand signs. If you unsure you may buy Bayer Seresto fleas and tick collar from your vet, that was how to purchase an original Seresto flea and tick collars?
Choose the size that fit your pet’ nick size
2 Seresto collar printable coupons are distributed over there:
There are two coupons for Seresto in 2018 2019, check if still valid:
1. Register online to print your $20 Seresto rebate form.
2. Create a simple and easy pet care reminder. Fill the form out and mail it back to Seresto Consumer Rebate to receive your $20 rebate.
3. Accepted and eligible forms for rebate must be purchased from a veterinary clinic or veterinary clinic website.
Seresto Consumer Rebate
PO Box 1080, Department S14327
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1080
Your Seresto purchase can increase your rebate to $40 when purchase Advantage Multi for Cats (imidacloprid + moxidectin) for the same pet within 60 days but on a different mail address:
Seresto and Advantage Multi Consumer Rebate
PO Box 1080, Department AM14300
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1080
2. Seresto Reusable Discount Card: Save up to 75% off retail price on your prescription medication! If no printer, only write down your ID, PCN, GROUP, and BIN and take to pharmacist for the same savings.
Cons and Side Effects of Seresto Collars from Seresto Flea Collar Reviews
Minimum side effects and allergic reactions of Seresto collars on dogs and cats in compared with other collars in the flea market
- If Seresto collar used wrong or dog ate Seresto collar it might making dog sick, see a vet doctor.
- Tight collars can cause itchy skin and skin irritation after intense scratching around the collar, therefore, hair loss and redness of the skin, try a suitable size to fix this allergy to collars.
- A dog has allergic reaction shows swellings in the dog must not use this collars.
- Can’t cause abortion and birth defects in dogs;
- Not for kitten and small puppies: There are Special Seresto collars for small dogs and Specific Seresto Collars for small cats too.
- Seresto Flea Collars has no Side effects on humans.
- Seresto collar is waterproof but prolonged excessive water affects potency, need to wait a day to restore it.
- Dogs like Malamutes and Great Pyrenees have thick coat and may get low effect.
What kills Fleas inside Seresto Flea Collars?
According to the main manufaturer of Seresto ® collars, it contain two active ingredients which are imidacloprid and flumethrin, imidacloprid is a fleas killer and flumethrin is a flea repellent and killer too for fleas adult, larvae, and tick, lice.
What is Imidacloprid? Imidacloprid ( the traditional name is Advantage ) is a topical insecticide was made to mimic nicotine which is toxic to insects.
It kills adult fleas, pupae and larvae but poorly kill ticks.
Imidacloprid products are not for suitable to use on kittens age less than 8 weeks or puppies less than 7 weeks of age.
It is safe to be applied to the skin and the back of human, dogs and cats one time a month.
How does imidacloprid work on fleas? it is a systemic pesticide which means it affects the central nervous system of fleas by interrupting the nerve impulses transmission for fleas, like that no fleas can know where the way to your dog or cat!
Even plants can absorb imidacloprid and send it to nectar, leaves and fruits which can dislodge other insects as well.
Toxicity: Imidacloprid has very low toxicity via skin contact, moderate via ingestion, but aerosol form is highly toxic.
Rare Symptoms of Seresto Collars poisoning:
The Imidacloprid can cause some rare and not common side effects including: fatigue, and allergic signs as (convulsions, lethargy and difficulty breathing Unstable gait and tremors).
Pros and Benefits of Seresto Collars for fleas on Dogs and Cats
Real Seresto Flea Collar Reviews over there provide a complete picture about this collar, include:
- The Seresto provide a type of treatment collars that emit active ingredients that kill all fleas and ticks upon contact even before they bite you pet.
- Seresto Flea collars are safe to combine with one any tool to get rid of fleas including: Frontline Plus, Revolution, Pet Armor, Certifect, or Advantage Multi.
- Doesn’t contain the toxic pesticides propoxur and tetrachlorvinphos (TCVP) which is found in oldest collars, toxic effect can hinder brain development and cause cancer in some cases.
- Conventional flea & tick collars may be effective at preventing fleas on non-infested pets but not treating the actually bitten animals.
- Comes with a new supply of active ingredients Seresto works similarly to a monthly topical but through its sustained release technology provides continuous 8-month protection against fleas and ticks
- If a tick is repelled it cannot attach and transmit disease-causing organisms
- There is no need to remove the collar when a pet goes swimming or gets bathed because Seresto is water resistant and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain or sunlight.
- Seresto marks an exciting development in flea and tick control giving you the performance you expect from topical flea treatments in a convenient easy-to-use collar that lasts eight months.
How Does Seresto Flea Collar Work?
- Seresto offers the performance you expect from a topical in an easy-to-use convenient collar for eight-month protection against fleas and ticks.
- Seresto should fit comfortably around your cat’s neck as a guide it should be possible to insert two fingers beneath the collar to ensure it is not too tight.
- Seresto is designed with a two-step safety release system a “ratchet release mechanism” and a “predetermined braking point” in the unlikely event of a cat being trapped, the cat’s own strength should be sufficient to widen the collar to allow for quick release.
- A hard pull of about 50 Newtons causes the sustained release mechanism to allow a widening of the collar, this means the collar won’t release unnecessarily but will enable almost end cap to free itself, if stuck a harder pull of about 80 Newton’s triggers the breaking of the collar at the predetermined breaking point, so in the unlikely event a cat becomes trapped its own strength should be sufficient to trigger a quick release.
- Seresto also comes with optional reflector clips that can be attached to the collar to help keep your cat visible at night.
- Seresto Reflector clips: help with visibility of your dog or cat during the night.
Who needs best flea collar for fleas ticks on dogs and cats?
- If you have an outdoor dog that is absolutely covered with nasty fleas and you feel bites after hugging.
- You’re the one who have tried treating pets with Frontline, Nexgard, Capstar, Program, Advantage, other flea collars and many problems raised instead of fleas treatment.
- or bathing with flea shampoos, spraying fipronil in the area around the barn where dog lives, experienced diatomaceous earth for fleas and it doesn’t get a result
- or have a try with brewer’s yeast and garlic, started flea control with cedar oil and cedar chip bedding, and nothing worked at all.
- You may have missed the 30th day dose of the Frontline,
- Have used corn oil to coat and suffocate the fleas which corn oil work but of but only for a day or two and come back again.
- Try non-flea bomb things which including frequently pet’s bath with antiseptic shampoo, daily combing disgusting fleas bug and it still jumping and biting.
Be happy, finally you have a collar to help combat nasty fleas, purchase Seresto collar I promise you won’t regret it!
Fighting home flea infestations is a long task that requires a lot of patience while doing it many times. Killing the adult fleas so that they do not lay more eggs and eradicate pupae which may linger dormant for up to 6-months after you think you got rid of the problem. Once it matures to adult it jumps on animal’s baby and restart the flea life cycle again.
Seresto collar will not make dog sick, the collar has the chemical Imidacloprid and no recorded history of toxic effect via dermal contact, it will not poison, cause vomiting diarrhea or death to your dog or cat. And not allergic to humans.
Many sizes of Seresto collar can fit the nick of smaller dogs and little cats as well.
Seresto Flea Collar49
Efficacy & longevity9.8/10
- Reasonable price
- 8 months protection
- Other products integration
- Kill fleas before biting
- Loss activity if not worn
- Reduced potency 24Hr after swimming
- Less effective for thick coats breed
- Not for kittens age less than 8 weeks
- Not for puppies less than 7 weeks